Embassy and Consulates of Belgium in Japan
Home Consular services Address Change

Address Change

Changed address?

Do not forget to update your administrative file! An incomplete file can lead to longer waiting times for receiving certificates and identity documents.

To change your new address, you must send the following by email (tokyo.consular@diplobel.fed.be ) or by post 

  • Change of address form (NL / FR)
  • copy of your resident card (在 留 カ ー ド) - recto verso
    • Certificate of residence (住民 票) - only for bipatrides BE-JPN
    • Copy of invoice - only for Belgians with diplomatic status or SOFA status

We will only adjust your data upon receipt of the above documents.