Your administrative file
Always notify the Embassy in Tokyo in writing (together with the supporting documents) if any changes in your personal situation occur:
- changes in your address or coordinates;
- change in the family membership;
- change of civil status: original certificates, no older than 6 months, officially legalized and translated, will need to be submitted. In case of the adoption of a child, it is preferable you first contact the Embassy in Tokyo;
- change in nationality or citizenship;
- a professional change;
- change in the way of voting for the federal elections.
- your departure from Japan
These changes will be noted in your file at the Embassy in Tokyo and, for the Belgians with the status: registered, will be automatically adjusted in their Belgian National Register (except at departure).