Embassy and Consulates of Belgium in Japan

Your file

Changes in your personal situation must always be notified in written to the Embassy in Tokyo joined by documents proving that change:

  • changes in your address or coordinates;
  • change in the family membership;
  • change of civil status; original certificates not older than 6 months, officially legalized and translated will need to be submitted. In case of the adoption of a child it is preferable you first contact the Embassy in Tokyo;
  • change in nationality or citizenship;
  • a professional change;
  • change in the way of voting for the federal elections.
  • your departure from Japan

These changes will be noted in your file at the Embassy in Tokyo and, for the Belgians with the status: registered, will be automatically adjusted in their Belgian National Register (except at departure).