Home Covid-19: New Normal at the Embassy
Covid-19: New Normal at the Embassy
Please note that in order to maintain a healthy and safe environment both to visitors and employees and in accordance with the recommendations of the local authorities, the Embassy of Belgium requests you to:
- Make an appointment before visiting the Embassy. (For consular services, use e-Appoinment. For visa applications, go to VOW. For other visa-related appointments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have a fever (37.5°C or more) or any signs and symptoms of the novel Coronavirus, cancel your e-Appointment, DO NOT come to the Embassy. You will be able to request a new appointment once you have fully recovered.
- Enter the Embassy only at the time of appointment.
- Wear a protective face mask. Visitors who arrive without their own face mask will not be permitted to enter. Face masks will not be provided.
- Use alcohol disinfectant upon arrival and before touching fingerprint devices.
- Respect social distancing (1.5m).
- Visa applications: In order to avoid crowded counters, documents will NOT be checked at the counter. Please prepare your file carefully in accordance with the list of required documents and in the same order.
Your kind understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.